THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU THEN!
StruckSured Interiors is a multidisciplinary design studio involved in both residential and commercial projects across the PNW. We are growing and looking for fresh talent to grow with us!
We are looking for someone who can draw and know what they are drawing. We need a draftsperson that can draw construction details and prepare a set of construction documents.
The draftsmen/architect should have clarity on the construction process and what a working drawing package should consist of and what belongs on each sheet. The draftsmen/architect must be able to think 3 dimensionally to coordinate plans, elevations and sections.
Responsibilities for Architectural Draftsman:
- Designing interior floor plans and exterior elevations using CAD software
- You must have a working knowledge of millwork details and finishes that go into a drawing.
- Working closely with business owner and field manager
- Coordinating construction architectural details with field operation and sub-contractors
- Thinking creatively for custom projects
Required Work Experience for Architectural Draftsman:
- 3-5 years using CAD design for architectural firm or home builder
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar software
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of Photo Shop (not required)
Education and Experience for Architectural Draftsman:
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree or higher in residential design, architecture and/or residential home construction
- Construction site experience
- Residential Material Product knowledge
Skills for Architectural Draftsman:
- Good communication skills
- Creative thinking
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Keen spacial awareness
- Attention to detail
This is a contract position so talent outside the Gorge are welcome to apply. Preference will be given to those within the PNW area who are willing to commute in for (1) day per week. Must be able to track time and work independently with little direction.
Compenation: DOE -- Please submit desired wage along with resume, portfolio, and cover letter.